Mindup.pro is an efficient mind mapping App.
It can help you focus on your target in fullscreen mode or cooperate with other software in split view
Mindup.pro can present your contents just like keynote or powerpoint but in mind map style ( try to press shift+? on the keyboard after running the App ).
* Text/Image/Attachment/Math/Radial/Bracket/Sticker/PDF/Flowchart thought creation
* Multi_line thought breaks to single_line thoughts
* Merging thoughts to be a multi_line thought
* Import a map to be a branch of current focused thought
* Export the branch of current focused thought to a new map
* Bookmark/viewmark for fast moving of the cursor instead of only clicking on thought to set the cursor.
* Mark each node on screen in view mark mode by a char or a string , Then type the char or string and press 'return' key finally to move cursor to the thought with the typed mark char or string.
* Thought Attribute or SubText Attribute in a thought setting
* Export to PDF/PNG/JPG/SVG
* Export to tex file, which can be compiled by pdflatex or xelatex to generate a pdf file. It's very helpful in writing paper or book: preparing your manuscript by Mindup.Pro, exporting to latex file (including images and math equations), then generating the paper or book using latex or xelatex.
* Searching even if it's folded
* Load/Save map from/to MongoDB; Sync to MongoDB when opening a file if it's new; each operation synced to MongoDB.
* Presentation mode present contents as Keynote or PowerPoint but in MindMap way ( try ? after running the App )
* Multi_thought copy/paste among Tabs
* Ctrl_Shift_N connect/disconnect to MongoDB
* Ctrl_Command_v paste image from clipboard
* Ctrl_Shift_H/J/K/L select substring in editing mode
* Drill Up: show current selected thought with its children only by Command_d
* Undo/Redo ( Command_u/Command_r) : works on all necessary operations ( such as deletion, cut/paste, copy/paste, modification, property setting, thought creation, merge/split, etc)
* Click_Drag on a non-highlighted thought in view mode to move highlighted nodes or copy highlighted nodes by control key down or merge highlighted nodes to non-highlighted thought by shift key down
* Zoom in/out by shortcut z/Z on image dialog poped up by right click on image thought
* Ctrl_Command_f to fullscreen window; Shift_Command_f to maximized window
* Sticker Thought: a single thought floating over the map and sticking on window.
- Clicking on map blank area or pressing shortcut s in normal mode to create a new sticker thought.
- Delete by shortcut Shift_D.
- Modify by shortcut i.
- Move by mouse button click and drag, It will be set as a child of the node it is moved on if Key_Command is not pressed down when button released.
- Command_Ctrl_h to hide/show stickers
The VIP service auto-renewing subscription ( In-App Purchase):
* floating up a branch of current mindmap. The branch is sticked on the screen when the main mindmap is moving. The branch can be moved by mouse.
* export flowchart map to pdf/png/jpg/svg file
* uploading 10M file to the cloud for VIP users.
* 1M size limitation of image thought over net in collaboration mode
* The VIP service can be subscribed Monthly or Annually
The auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user’s Account Settings after purchase