Introducing MiX16 PRO for OSX, the big
brother of iMiX16 Pro64 for iOS.
THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
MiX16 PRO Theatre Show System is a Mac OSX application for professional audio and video support in a theatre show or live performance.
- 64 audio, video and image channels,
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master audio volume for all audio and video channels,
- select audio output device for each audio and video channel (using USB or FireWire multichannel audio interface),
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector,
- loop audio and video channels,
- image slide show,
- load and save audio, video and image channels settings (create setup file for each performance),
- import and export setup (to use it on another computer or on iPad - iMiX16 PRO64),
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- KEYBOARD - control the app with keyboard,
- MIDI IN/OUT – control the app with MIDI controller; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- MEDIA MONKEY REMOTE - control the app with Media Monkey Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com).
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you almost unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
APP STORE REVIEWS
I am running the audio for a broadway class, musical production and needed an app that could handle multiple channels playing simultaneously, loading lots of cues for music and sound effects (upwards of 150), easily nagivate bettwen cues and set the sound level independently for each cue. And most important - run stable. I've used MiX16 Pro for three weeks now in rehearsals (multiple hours per day) with no crashes, on my Dual Core MacBook (OS X 10.8.5). I had a few suggestions after initially purchasing it. The developer's response time was near immediate. He listened to my input and quickly implemented multiple feature requests (coded, tested and released through Apple within two weeks) -- two of which save a tremendous amount of time preparing and changing cues. I would highly recommend this app if you need to run audio and/or video in a show environment. And the support is first class!