Innovative trending tools for your Mac!
Don't miss another day of gain!
MultiTrendPro gives you the real, underlying trends of all the stocks showing in Yahoo Finance and ForEx including FXCM. Save stock symbols in groups, adjust trend dates, get buy and sell signals using different methods, compare with other indicators and even predict future using Fourier extrapolation! Everything you need to keep an eye on your portfolio is here. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
“...this app gives me “buy” and “sell” signals that make it so EASY... I’m not a day-trader, I just want to know when to be in the market and when to bail before the hammer comes down! If you follow the buy and sell signals, you will get all of the gains when a stock or mutual fund goes up and none of the losses when it goes down. This app is easy-to-read, easy-to-understand and it will keep you from holding on to a fund in those ugly downturns. Buy this app!”
«First positive trend direction program I have seen nicely designed. The signals your program is generating are really trustful.»
You’ve invested a lot of your savings in an attempt to speed up your retirement date. Although you’re not a professional trader, you like to watch the market and make your own decisions about your portfolio. You have a goal and a target and you plan to handle the buying and selling of stocks yourself.
Thanks to MultiTrendPro, you can keep an eye on those important trends that mean the difference between profit and loss. If a stock or index is listed in Yahoo Finance or it is a currency pair, you can quickly and easily see its daily, weekly, monthly or intraday chart. There is absolutely no lag when compared with moving average trends, and the app’s modified Gaussian least squares fit removes random fluctuations to provide the real picture of how a stock is performing. Other trending is based on Kalman filtering and minimises repainting. And even you can look to the future with prediction based on Fourier extrapolation.
When you download MultiTrendPro, you’re putting an innovative trending tool on your Mac. You can organize your stock symbols into groups and adjust trend dates, too. Scan possibility allows you to cast a glance all stocks' movements in the group.
The app’s data comes from Yahoo Finance and various ForEx sources including FXCM, so any symbol listed there is accessible for trending in MultiTrendPro. Every five minutes, you get up-to-date data in intraday mode. Other time frames are available too depending of source. For daily, weekly or monthly views, the information is refreshed hourly. You’ll always have a pulse on current trends.
If you’re the cautious type, or simply want to kick the MultiTrendPro tires before purchasing, simply go ahead and download it for free! If you will like it you can pay after 30 days trial period.
Have a look at some of the features you get in MultiTrendPro:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in your Mac
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials or Kalman filtering to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance and various ForEx sources including FXCM
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Noise filters remove random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Repaint minimisation with Kalman filtering
* prediction based on Fourier extrapolation
* Includes buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD, RSI, Chaikin, Stochastic and more;
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance, FXCM websites and other sources
* Try MultiTrendPro 30 days for free
So are you as informed about your stocks as you should be? Are you buying and selling at the best times? Find out for sure by downloading MultiTrendPro now. Don’t lose another day of gains.