My Loan Calculator is easy to use
application that computes periodic loan payments on fully amortized loans. Simply enter the amount borrowed, the
interest rate, the loan term, and the payment frequency. In addition, the program will compute the loan amount given the
other loan variables. The latter computations can be helpful in determining how much you may be able to borrow, or under
what conditions, you can afford to borrow.
Loan calculator also displays a complete amortization table. This table shows how much of each payment goes to interest and how much goes to principal. Cumulative amounts are also displayed in the schedule along with the running loan balance.
Among other things, the payment schedule and loan calculations summary can be exported to a PDF file, printed, or saved to a CSV (text file) for later examination and analysis, including direct import into spreadsheet applications such as Numbers or Excel.
• Loan Payment Calculator.
• Loan Affordability Calculator.
• Detailed loan summary
• Loan amortization schedule
• High accuracy calculations
• Loan Term in months or years
• Interest rates up to six decimal places (e.g. 3.456789 %)
• Multiple window support
• Full screen support
• Save calculations to a file, open later
• Print carefully formatted calculations
• Use Page Setup to scale printouts
• Export to a CSV file
• Export to a PDF file