Nifty Invoices creates professional looking
invoices, quickly and easily.
WHO'S IT FOR?
Software developers, graphic designers, web developers, translators, photographers and all types of freelancers will appreciate the beautiful, detailed and functional invoices that Nifty produces.
TODAY VIEW - AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR BUSINESS
Nifty makes light work of managing invoices, projects (jobs, work, items) and clients. The Today View lets you see at a glance:
* Unpaid & Unsent invoices - including how many days ago unpaid invoices were sent
* Undelivered projects - including how many days left to deliver the project
* A summary of paid invoices, month by month, with comparison to previous year
* An overview of delivered projects, month by month, with a comparison to previous year
* Top 5 clients of current year - including total of paid invoices for year
The Invoices View includes a PDF preview of each invoice so that you know exactual how your invoice will look when exported as a PDF file or printed. This view also includes a list of all invoices, clearly showing the state of each invoice (Unsent, Unpaid and Paid) and other useful information.
As well one or more projects/jobs that make up an invoice, an invoice has the following information:
Invoice Reference, Sent State And Date, Paid State And Date, Tax 1, Tax 2, Notes
The Projects View includes a list of all projects (jobs, work, items), clearly showing the state of each project (Undelivered, invoice unsent, invoice unpaid, invoice paid).
A project stores the following information:
Project Reference, Project Type, Client Details, Client Purchase Order Number, Invoice, Deadline Date, Received Date, Delivered state, Rate or Price, Quantity, Cost, Additional Cost Or Discount, Total, Notes, Related Files.
Invoices include the following information:
Company Name, Company ID, Address, Telephone, Mobile, Email, Website.
Invoices also include 17 different modifiable text areas (such as header, footer, payment method and terms).
Invoices are automatically numbered sequentially (either client wide or client specific), but Nifty is flexible enough to allow you to override the invoice reference for individual invoices if required.
Invoice References can optionally be prefixed or postfixed with text, year/month/day components or a client ID, for those who like their invoice references to convey additional information.
By default a modern invoice template is supplied with Nifty, appropriate for all types of freelancer.
If the default template does not meet your requirements, the template can be exported as a single HTML file (including CSS) modified and imported back into the app. This allows you to add for example, a logo graphic, or totally redesign the invoice to meet your branding requirements.
For all invoices you can also specify a language/region so that currency and date formats are rendered appropriately.
YOUR DATA FOREVER
Unlike other invoice apps/cloud based services, Nifty has been designed so that you will always have access to your data. A Nifty document is a SQLite database. Thus allowing the possibility of exporting your data into other products.
NIFTY INVOICES AUTO-RENEWING YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION (IN-APP PURCHASE)
• After the creation of 3 invoices, a auto-renewing yearly subscription ($49.99 per year) is required for the creation of additional invoices and projects.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged $49.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.