Write and run Node.js code instantly!
Node Runner is a handy tool for learning Node.js and running Node.js script for daily tasks.
Simply type Node.js code and press "Command-R" to run it, that is all!
You don't event need to save the file first!
- Type and run Node.js code instantly
- Open and run Node.js script file
- Display output as plain text or HTML
- Supports Node.js CLI interaction (text output mode)
- Bundle with Node.js binaries
- You can specify the Node binary path in the preferences ("Command-,")
- Auto indent and replacing tab with spaces
- Zoom in / zoom out text with "Command-+" and "Command--"
- Keyword completion ("Command-.")
Node Runner is simple and quick. You can use it for daily tasks such as text processing, code generation or simply type some code to verify your ideas.
|WebP Viewer: quick look & view|
|Context Menu Lite|
|iSSH - SSH Proxy & Tunnel|
|HelloWeb Free: Write & Test HTML/CSS/JS Code|
|SnailGit Lite: Git for Finder|
|New Terminal Here|
|New File Menu Free|
|新建文件菜单（New File Menu）: Finder右键创建文档利器|
|SnailSVN 精简版：与 Finder 集成的 SVN|