Organize and Share All Your Information In
• NoteTaker™ 4 for macOS is an innovative, next generation application for capturing, organizing, and retrieving any kind of information in an intuitive electronic notebook. As a personal productivity tool, NoteTaker enables a powerful yet easy to use environment for working with your information.
• Use NoteTaker 4 daily in every part of your life— at home, at work, for a project, or just for fun. NoteTaker takes an intuitive, outliner approach to your task, no matter what the complexity, and you can customize it to fit your work style and information needs.
• NoteTaker 4 is fully compatible with notebooks created by the original NoteTaker and NoteShare apps
Information At Your Fingertips
• Even if you’re using NoteTaker 4 for the first time, you’ll already know how to use a NoteTaker notebook. An intuitive multi-page notebook with section tabs makes it easy to page through content just like in a regular paper-based notebook. In addition, you can tag, index, prioritize, and summarize information of any kind, performing intelligent searches without the complexity of a database system. If it’s in NoteTaker, you can find it any time from anywhere.
Notebooks for Everything
With NoteTaker 4, it’s easy and convenient to:
• Gather a variety of information throughout the day and organize it in free text, lists, outlines, or tables
• Use notebooks as central hubs for major projects, organizing schedules, contacts, document attachments, clippings from other applications, voice memos, Web links, and even live Web pages
• Keep an address book and To Do list, generating mailing lists, prioritizing tasks, and checking them off when they’re completed
• Outline, generate, and index a document—be it a professional paper, school report, or book of favorite recipes
• Record lectures while taking notes that are synced to the audio and vice versa
• View live web pages and podcasts in an embedded Web browser
• Assemble scrapbooks or briefs of Internet clippings, photos, diagrams, and movies
• Organize and summarize research notes, keep track of school assignments, and manage other school projects
• Share notebooks between multiple computers using iCloud
• Retrieve earlier versions using macOS's native document versioning
• Set a password to keep your notebook data secure with 128-bit AES encryption
Creating and Publishing Notebook Content
• Generate PDF “notebooks” anyone can view.
• Publish a Web Notebook™, making your content available over a private network or on the Internet.
• NoteTaker 4 applications are nearly unlimited when it comes to organizing notes, ideas, projects, and other information. As we like to say, “Use it every day for everything that’s on your mind.”
Who is using NoteTaker 4?
• Individuals organizing and keeping personal notebook journals, to do lists and scrapbooks
• Artists, musicians and writers creating new projects, brainstorming and reflecting
• Students taking course notes, researching topics and reviewing for exams
• Professors, teachers and tutors creating course materials, web notebooks and lectures
• Attorneys outlining case work, recording meeting notes and preparing presentations
• Researchers and scientists organizing research projects and lab notebooks
• Project managers and scrum masters organizing agile projects, writing user stories and keeping notes
• Exec teams organizing presentations, agendas and reports
• Consultants managing client projects, research and meeting notes
• Knowledge workers and team leaders enhancing and organizing their daily work
• Family members planning events and trips, tracking to do lists and keeping notes
• Engineers and software developers organizing work projects, keeping notes and clipping information from web sources