OMERTA - CITY OF GANGSTERS is a simulation
game with tactical turn-based combat.
OMERTA - CITY OF GANGSTERS is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
• Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
• Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
• Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
• 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
• A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
• Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
• 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
• 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City