Operator’s Dictionary offers to a specialist
in dentistry and maxillofacial surgery a wide selection of words, collocations and phrases starting with common
vocabulary and ending up with highly specialized terms. Practically all lexical units have two versions of transcription
and a sound file. Alphabetical and full-text search allows to find in a fraction of a second single words and phrases as
well as to make contextual selections from all the dictionary contents.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary contains words and lexical units you need before purchase. Full-fledged versions are available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
Search and translate features:
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search mode – to search for usage examples.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French, Spanish and Russian dictionaries).
• Look up from other applications - while working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Search through Favorites.
• Search history - while you are using the dictionary, it saves all looked up and viewed words/phrases in the History.
• Audio pronunciations.
• Irregular verbs.
• Word forms.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
The dictionary compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
Dictionary for Dentistry Specialists and Maxillofacial Surgeons (English-Russian, Russian-English) by Sergey Starodubov.