== Support Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac
PDF to Excel for Mac convert PDF tables into fully editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and recovers all the numbers, text, and layout in the PDF tables, it helps you spend less time retyping, low money, copying-and-pasting PDF data, as it quickly and accurately turns your native PDF files to editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx), retaining text fonts and table layouts. And you can easily edit, reuse and calculate the data in output excel(.xlsx) documents.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF Converter.
+ Import multiple PDF files at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx) directly.
+ Superior accuracy and format retention.
> Professional PDF to Excel Converter
Convert PDF files to fully-formatted Excel directly.
- Preview any PDF files within the app.
- Conversion 100% process locally.
- Retain None or formatted Table with original column structure
- No Need Microsoft Excel Installed - No Need Adobe product Installed
> Incredibly Easy to Use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
- User-friendly & simple interface.
- Conveniently import PDFs with drag & drop operation.
- Bath Convert PDFs by one button.
- Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
> High Efficiency and Productivity
Import many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
- Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
- Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1, 2-10, 35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
- Process files and save the files locally.
- 120% extremely faster than other PDF converters.
> Perfect Accuracy and Format Retention
All the elements including text, image, table, format and more will be well preserved in the Excel files.
- Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
- Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
- Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
- Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
- Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2016 Version.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
- 100% Free updates.
- Prompt response from support specialist.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
- Support Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.12 or later.
- Fully compatible with with Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, macOS Sierra and the new macOS High Sierra 10.13 now.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned image PDF files will be bank in documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognise editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
|PDF to Excel Pro by Flyingbee|
|PDF to Excel OCR Converter|
|PDF to Excel OCR Converter Pro|
|Flyingbee Reader Lite|
|PDF Converter Pro by Flyingbee|
|PDF Converter by Flyingbee|
|PDF to Excel by Flyingbee|
|PDF to PowerPoint Pro by Flyingbee|
|PDF to PowerPoint by Flyingbee|
|PDF Compressor by Feiphone|
|PDF Merger by Feiphone|
|Photo to PDF|
|PDF to Word by Flyingbee|
|PDF to JPEG by Flyingbee|
|PDF to Word Pro by Flyingbee|