*** 40% off for a limited time
PhotoSweeper Lite (a lightweight version of PhotoSweeper) helps you to get rid of duplicate photos. It works with photos from Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, Adobe Lightroom and Capture One libraries, as well as photos from your hard drives and external storages. It allows you to find and group photos that have identical or very similar content, regardless of image names.
DUPLICATE photos - absolutely identical photos, created by reserve copying or using multiple photo libraries etc. If you have several Macs, external hard drives, or just multiple copies of the same photo collection, and want to remove duplicates, this application is for you.
SIMILAR photos - photos that look identical to the human eye, but are different for a computer, usually created by multi-shot capturing of the same scene, or by editing with special software, like Adobe Photoshop, Pixelmator etc. PhotoSweeper Lite DOES NOT detect this kind of photos as duplicates, but the FULL version of PhotoSweeper DOES the trick.
With PhotoSweeper Lite you get:
• Support for Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom and Capture One libraries.
• Beautifully designed and easy-to-use interface: great photo browsing, reviewing results in different modes, automatically marking photos etc.
• Extremely fast workflow: based on state-of-the-art technologies and optimized for photo comparison.
This is the LITE version. The FULL version is named "PhotoSweeper" and it:
• Finds SIMILAR photos providing extra comparison settings. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats and are grouped by similarity. It allows you to find even edited photos and series of shots.
• Moves or copies photos you want to keep with or without bulk renaming.
A comprehensive user manual is available on our site: http://overmacs.com/