“PlayBacker lite” is the multi track audio
file player application for Mac, which mounts 2 decks.
Each deck behave fully independently. With Fader Unit : volume faders for each deck equipped inside application, users can mix audio sequence on only single Mac.
“PlayBacker” is also as cue-manager. The “TrackList” manages tracks, and the “Track” remember audio file place, title, cue point, and target deck which track self should be loaded. All of these informations are saved in “TrackList” document and users can restore it anytime.
“PlayBacker” series will perfectly supports your audio playback work of stages, from preparation to production.
#) “PlayBacker lite” is an evaluation version of “PlayBacker”. If you need more number of decks, or more advanced features like assigning output of each deck to external audio interfaces, controlling playback using MIDI devices etc, please consider using “PlayBacker”.
# Player Main Features #
- Auto Pause function
- Auto Cue Search function
- Auto Fadeout function : fadeout with specified seconds when go to next track
- Next Track Selector : any track in deck is assignable as ‘next’ cue track
- Cueing on waveform
- 1 Track / All Track Repeat function
- ‘Cue List Mode’ for each deck
- ‘Time Counter Mode’ for each deck
- Fader Unit : volume faders for each deck
- Playback control via mouse and keyboard shortcut
# TrackList Main Features #
- Save all current state of sequence
- Set target deck the track should be loaded
- Track Editor : set cue point of track with independent playback function and waveform
- Info Editor : bulk editing for several tracks