PNG Animator is an application which allows
you to generate APNG files (Animated Portable Network Graphics)
APNG is like animated GIFs, but supports 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency (not available for GIFs).
- load your sequence of image files (drag and drop support);
- change the order of the frames;
- set the delay between each frame;
- change the frame name;
- set the loop's counter (0 = forever);
- change the duration of the selected frames;
- set the default duration (on loading);
- change the background color;
- check the total duration;
- preview your animation;
- compress the resulting png (zlib, 7zip, zopfli);
- save the file (with .png extension) and display it with browsers that support APNG format (Safari, Firefox, Opera, SeaMonkey);
The file must be saved with .png extension (not .apng).