PNGShrink for can batch process PNG images,
decreasing their file sizes, keeping transparency and quality.
PNGShrink uses the popular pngquant algorithm to quantize PNG images, which results in much smaller files, with up to 70% decrease in file size.
Used by web- and app developers, animators and graphic designers to increase the speed and save bandwidth usage of apps and websites, especially on mobile devices.
PNGShrink also supports Floyd-Steinberg compression.
• easy to use interface for pngquant
• simply drag & drop files or folders into the application (or dock icon)
• automatically includes subfolders
• converts all '.png' files and leaves other files alone
• auto-rename or keep your original filenames