With PrismaLog, the focus is on the simplest
possible time recording with a clearly defined specification of a 3-level hierarchy. First the projects are defined,
then the stories and then the tasks. Under this hierarchy, as many log entries as desired will be created for each
For each project, each story and each task the sum of the log entries are shown. An export as csv file is also possible (can be imported into Excel, Numbers or others).
PrismaLog has been intentionally reduced to a few features. Reporting, analytics, invoicing, scheduling and many other tasks can be done with the exported data in other applications.
The features are:
- creating and editing projects, stories and tasks
- start/stop time logging per task
- add favorites to status bar / tool bar
- start/stop logging with favorite icon
- editing logs
- move stories, tasks, logs to different project structure
- export logs to csv (as a simple csv file and a more detailed csv file)
-reopen app with icon in status bar
More information on the website.