A QR code (short for Quick Response) is a
specific matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code), readable by dedicated QR barcode readers and camera phones. The code
consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on a white background. The information encoded can be text, URL
or other data.
No Internet Connection is required as with other similar applications. Everything is created on your Mac without sending any of supplied information to 3rd party web site.
* Create QR Codes for your website URL (any arbitrary protocols are supported as well)
* Encode phone numbers or even SMS messages in QR Codes
* Create contact QR Codes from your Address Book, embedded in industry standard vCard format
* If none of previous suits your needs simply paste custom text or data and create custom QR Code
* Resulting QR Code can be saved as any size PNG for later reuse and sharing
* If you need contact sharing using vCard format, please have a look at Opti Contact application available in the AppStore as well (Opti Contact for iPhone is also a QR Code scanner and reader able to import vCards to your Address Book)
* Standard that works accross all mobile phone brands, not only iPhone (for example Android mobile phones)
* Internet connection is not required since QR Code is generating barcodes directly on your Mac without sending your private information to online services
* QR Code is an universal application and mobile version for iPhone, iPod and iPad is available in the iOS AppStore
Common in Japan, where it was created by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994, the QR code is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes. QR is the abbreviation for Quick Response, as the creator intended the code to allow its contents to be decoded at high speed. The technology has already seen a large uptake in Japan and South Korea.
|Mockup - Live UI prototyping|
|Icon Creator - ICNS and icon set composer|
|Connector - Wireless touchpad and numeric pad remote|
|Mango IRC - Chat client|
|MyWallet Lite - Secure password manager|
|Light Screen Sharing - Remote desktop|