Ever wanted to create captions for your
Quick Caption is for you. Simply transcribe your video, and a subtitle file with timecode will be automatically generated.
Quick Caption is your one-stop solution to transcribe video or audio clips, then automatically apply timecode throughout the transcription process, and generate either a .SRT subtitle file or a .TXT transcription file.
- Import any common video files for transcribing and captioning (.mov, .mp4, .m4v, .mpg)
- Import any common audio files for transcribing and captioning (.mp3, .m4a)
- Quick Caption displays the frame rate alongside with your video file name underneath your video
Quickly transcribe your video:
- Quick Caption automatically records the starting timestamp and ending timestamp for each caption entered, so that you don't have to manually set the timing
- Quick Caption automatically pauses the video or audio when you begin typing, while automatically resuming the video after you finish entering the current transcription and pressing the "return" key
- Double click on any existing caption to edit or correct transcription mistakes
- Export into .SRT format to distribute your created caption alongside with your video or through the web
- Export into .TXT format for a plain-text transcript