Learn to fly r/c model airplanes with this
advanced realistic flight simulator!
RC-AirSim has been used successfully by many r/c pilots to learn how to fly a model airplane. RC-AirSim has more realistic flight dynamics and ground handling than most of the much more expensive r/c flight sims.
· 9 model airplanes to fly including: F-15 Fighter Jet, WWI Biplane, Glider, Electric Parkflyer, Aerobatic Planes, and a Trainer.
· Realistic r/c model airplane flight aerodynamics based on NASA flight simulation technology.
· Fly with Mouse, Keyboard, or Game Controller / USB Controller.
· Powerful controller remapping and calibration feature so almost any controller is compatible.
· Awesome crashes! Planes break apart in a realistic physics-based manner.
· Accurate landings and ground handling.
· 3 view options - R/C, Following (Chase cam), and Onboard camera (FPV).
· 4 channel controls - aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle.
· Optional on-screen Transmitter Sticks.
· 3 control modes: Mode 2 (default), Mode 1, and 3 Channel. Customizable.
· Field objects to avoid and fly behind.
· Doppler-correct sound.
· Get flying quickly! No slow, tedious menus or multiple load screens.
RC-AirSim is a favorite of radio-controlled model airplane pilots worldwide because it excels where it matters most: realistic flight dynamics and aerodynamics!
Tired of "simulators" that feel unrealistic and fly like an arcade game? Try RC-AirSim! Experienced R/C pilots say that RC-AirSim feels and flies like an actual r/c model airplane! R/C pilots, don't let your skills get rusty when you are away from the flying field: practice with RC-AirSim. New to the hobby of r/c model airplanes? Learn on RC-AirSim first and make the maiden flight of your first r/c plane a successful one.
RC-AirSim comes with these r/c model airplanes:
· F-15 Regal Eagle
Large gas powered ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· WWI Flying Ace
Electric scale biplane based on the historic World War I Fokker D.VII. Moving control surfaces and spinning prop. Comes with two paint schemes: Red/White or Blue/Green Lozenge. 4 Channel control.
· Back 40 Trainer
Classic 4 channel high-wing trainer with plenty of dihedral for beginners. Powered by a .40 size gas engine.
Electric park flyer. Flies very slow so there is plenty of time to react. Easiest to fly! Perfect for beginners using the 3 Channel control scheme. 4 channel control available.
· Double Helix
Low wing electric sport plane. A great choice for beginning aerobatics. 4 Channel control.
· Madster EDF
Small sport scale electric ducted fan military jet. 4 Channel control.
· Super Dee
Large high wing tail-dragger aerobatic sport plane. Gas powered. Great for low inverted passes! 4 Channel control.
· Emerald Glider
Classic 2-meter wingspan glider. 4 Channels - use the 'throttle' channel to adjust your drag. For rudder/elevator controls only (no ailerons), fly using 3 Channel control scheme.
Please Note: RC-AirSim is a realistic r/c model airplane flight simulator, NOT an arcade game. And like a real model airplane, it will take some practice to master the basics. Luckily, in RC-AirSim, plane crashes are free (and fun)!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact the developer directly:
|RC-AirSim - RC Model Airplane Flight Simulator|