Record & Capture = Screen Shot + Screen
& Video Capture + Video Capture + Audio Record
Record & Capture is a simple and user-friendly screen、video & audio record and capture software.
* Screen Snapshot
- Three snapshot modes : Full Screen, Select Area, Select Window.
- Hide or show the desktop menu bar and floating bar
- Copy the content of selected area to the clipboard
- Choose any desktop background image
* Screen & Video Capture
- Support simultaneously screen capture and camera video output
- Overlay video output (picture-in-picture)
- Select any crop rect on your computer screen
- Support all kinds of audio input devices
- Capture the mouse click
- Capture the mouse cursor
- Set the recording time
- Set the output video frame rate and encoding format (such as mov, mp4 , avi, mkv, f4v, flv, swf, mpg, mpeg, vob, mxf, ts, mts, m2ts,mjpg, gif).
* Video Capture
- Support all kinds of video input devices
- Support video output preset
- Preview the video which will be capture
* Audio Record
- Support all kinds of audio input devices, such as Built-in、microphone、usb audio input device, etc.
- High recording quality.
- Record time settings include start time, duration.
- You can pause/resume recoding at any time.
- Support audio output formats: aac, ac3, adx, aiff, amr, au, caf, flac, m4a, m4r, mmf, mp2, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, wv .
* 100% Pure Software
Record & Capture will not do anything without your permission. It won’t automatically send files to iTunes, collecting your personal data or installing any bundled software.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(The app can record sound from various audio input devices, including the microphone input / the computer sound card/ Line-in audio devices / USB audio device / serial port audio devices, etc., but the following three conditions must be met:
1. Your computer must support these audio hardware devices.
2. Their device driver softwares must be installed
3. You must modify your computer's system settings: System Preferences ... ---> Sound ---> Output ---> Select a device for sound output)