Control more than 100 apps, keyboard &
mouse, presentations, media center software and important settings on your Mac from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch &
This is the Express version of our award winning remote control solution Remote Buddy. A feature comparison chart comparing the two versions is available on our website.
- control 100+ apps on your Mac
- Virtual Mouse and Keyboard
- Mousespot: highlight important parts of your presentation
- one central menu (incl. for switching between apps)
- File Browser: browse your filesystem and recently used files, open documents
- integrated media library access (incl. EyeTV, iTunes, VIDEO_TS folders, ..)
- easily configurable button mapping and on-screen menu structure
- sleep, shutdown, reboot your computer
- control many important system settings
- button mapping charts: integrated in the menu, so you don't have to memorize them
- best support for popular media players software
APPLE TV APP
Meet the brand-new Remote Buddy Display app for tvOS: bring your Mac apps onto the big screen via high-speed screen sharing while turning your Siri Remote into a trackpad, keyboard and remote to control them.
IOS AND APPLE WATCH APPS
Control Remote Buddy Express on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Apple Watch using the brand-new Remote Buddy Mobile App:
- turn your iOS device into a remote control, multitouch trackpad, keyboard or numpad for your Mac
- Screen Sharing: fast access to your Mac's screen (includes trackpad and touchscreen modes)
- direct access to the huge library of app-specific actions provided by Remote Buddy Express' Behaviours
- launch, switch and quit apps right from your iOS device
- sleep, restart or shut down your Mac from your iOS device
- Apple Watch App included: control your Mac right from your wrist
- Night Mode: an eye-friendly, dark color scheme optimized for use in dark environments
Remote Buddy Mobile is available separately on the iOS App Store. Some features of Remote Buddy Mobile require In-App Purchases.
Adobe® Acrobat, Adobe® Bridge, Adobe® Media Player, Adobe® Reader, Adobe® Lightroom™, AirFoil, Aperture™, AOL® Radio, Audio Hijack, Awaken, Boxee, Capture One®, DivX Player, DVD Player, Expression Media, EyeTV, GarageBand™, Google™ Earth, Hulu Desktop, iPhoto™, iTunes®, Keynote®, MPlayer OSX Extended, QVIVO Player, SoundCloud, Rdio, Chrome, NeoOffice® Impress, OpenOffice.org Impress, PhotoBooth, Plex, PowerPoint®, Preview, QuickTime® Player 7, QuickTime® Player X, Spotify, VLC media player, XBMC.
Please note: This is just an excerpt. Please see the Remote Buddy Express website for the full list and details (including version numbers).
A Mac running macOS 10.7 or later. Compatible with macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion.
- built-in Apple IR Receiver with Apple Remote control
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, connected via WiFi (on the same subnet, without packet drops, clients must be able to make connections to other clients)
- Apple Watch, connected through iPhone (above)
|Remote Buddy Express|