Renamer is a professional tool to mass
rename multiple files at a time, created to be powerful and at the same time easy to use.
With a simple interface users can add multiple filters and different rules to rename files.
Renamer is packed with 70+ (and growing) rules/filters that can be added in sequence to create special rename templates.
Examples of use:
• remove spaces from file names
• add date and time at the end of the file name
• remove unreadable characters
• sort files by creation time and add a number sequence
• make all letters UPPERCASE or LOWERCASE
• Professional renaming program
• Load / Save templates created from the app
• 70+ different rules/filters
• Add / remove / replace strings
• Change text position
• Split / Reorder strings
• Media metadata
• Date & time
• Different sort methods
• Regular expressions
• Much more!
• Highly configurable
• Simple, minimalist and intuitive interface
• Save a custom filter list for future use / Load a custom filter file
• Rename files, directories and items in subdirectories
NOTE: because of OS X Sandbox, it may be necessary to confirm you want to open some folders that are not accessible to the app. Once done, it shouldn't be necessary anymore.