RESTful Menu makes testing and development of APIs with ease by providing developers or testers with a minimalistic and beautiful application that can quickly be accessed right from the macOS menu bar.
This version includes the following features:
- All major HTTP methods such as GET, PUT, POST, HEAD, PATCH, OPTIONS and DELETE.
- All successful requests are saved to help you in keeping a collection of all previous requests.
- Beautiful code syntax highlighting for request headers, request body, response, and response headers.
- A variety of beautiful editor themes.
- History can also be cleared from the preferences.
- Editor zoom and ability to set zoom default from preferences.
- Status Codes and HTTP Response errors are displayed upon completion of requests.