Jami (a GNU package, formerly Ring) is a
universal and distributed communication platform which respects the freedoms and privacy of users.
It is 100% Free software. Available on all platforms.
• Communicate freely with Jami:
- send text messages
- make audio calls
- make video calls
- share pictures and files
• Reach your peers directly in peer to peer !
• Use your Jami account on multiple devices !
• SIP account support available !
• Next additions: group chat
Build with Jami on your IoT project: re-use the universal communications technology of Jami with its portable library on your system of choice.
There are plenty of ways to help us, check out: https://jami.net/en/contribute ,
Contact us on Twitter: @Jami_social , or Mastodon: @Jami
For more information, visit https://jami.net
Jami is published under the GPL license, version 3 or higher.
Copyright © Savoir-faire Linux