RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails game that
puts a gravity-defying weapon in your hands. One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles out of the way. With a
cast of crazed characters, challenging gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, it delivers twitchy platforming
- Beautifully Difficult:Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action:Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay:One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds:Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem:Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode:For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals:Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack:Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative:The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables:The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay:Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.