Turn your mac into a television! With this
app and a Sat>IP
compliant server (e.g. DVBViewer Recording Service or Octopus NET) you can receive live TV in your home network. The application only works in your local network, where your Sat>IP device is located. Sat>IP is not intend to be streamed outside the LAN.
• Watch live digital television in SD or HD on Mac.
• Record shows on your system
• Digital Program guide if available
• Teletext is supported
• Subtitles are supported
• The availability and the amount of epg data is dependent on the broadcast and can vary.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n Wi-Fi is recommended.
• Sat>IP compliant server
We look forward for your feedback. If you have questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us
at our DVBViewer-Forum (http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum) or via e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org)