Don’t let your sensitive data falling into
the wrong hands.
With SecureRemove you permanently wipe your data and erase your files fast and easily.
When you normally delete files or empty the trashcan, your files are not really deleted. The operation system just mark this files as 'erased' and will be overwritten some day when the system needs more disk space, but in the meantime these files are still recoverable with a simple or advanced undelete tool. This is crucial for sensitive data that you definitely need to erase.
SecureRemove is the solution. It completely wipes all the data and erase your files using military standard algorithms and makes sure that erased files are definitely erased. Forever !!
SecureRemove supports 10 wiping algorithms. From fast single pass to complex 35 pass algorithms, including the US Department of Defense standards, German Federal Office and Russian Federation standards.
Included wiping algorithms:
- 1-pass Zero
- 1-pass Random
- 2-pass GOST R 50739-95
- 3-pass Dod 5220.22-M (E)
- 4-pass RAZER (RAndom ZERo)
- 7-pass Schneier
- 7-pass BSI/VSITR
- 7-pass DoD 5220.22-M (ECE)
- 33-pass Pfitzner Method
- 35-pass Gutmann Method
Full Drag & Drop support.
- You can easily drag and drop your files and folders into SecureRemove. Even on the fly during wiping.
- SecureRemove is fully integrated in Finder. Just select your files and folders in Finder and use the context menu (Services) to securely erase them.
Automatically update locked and readonly files.
- To avoid interruption of the wipe process, SecureRemove will automatically update the file attributes for files that are locked or flagged as readonly were possible.
.. and more.
If you want to make sure that your erased data is definitely erased and won't be accessible to anyone ever, than SecureRemove is the right choice.
Build for Yosemite, El Capitan and later.