The Simple Genius brand means fresh design
thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG
apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 100,000 apps sold in 100 countries, SG is proven and trusted
on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
SG Project was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
An in-app purchase is available within SG Project to expand it to the full feature set of SG Project Pro. With the upgrade, SG Project retains its app name and icon but otherwise reveals the full power of SG Project Pro.
With SG Project you will gain the confidence of being in control and understanding your project. And since the SG apps are carefully designed for ease of use and productivity anyone can use them, and can focus on the project, not the app.
With a fresh redesign, SG Project 5 builds on the foundation of success from prior versions of SG and adds many brand new features to make it more usable and powerful than ever.
• Create multiple projects and switch between them
• Create task schedules with table and Gantt views
• Create all types of task links including FS, SS, FF, and SF
• Schedule projects using 3 built-in work schedules
• Set Start Date, Duration, People, and Percent Done for each task
• Manage basic costs for each child task and report on total costs
• Email a PDF project report directly from the app
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox or WebDAV
• Share project data with all other SG apps on iPad, Mac, and iPhone
• Choose from 3 row heights
If you also use an iPad check out SG Project on the iTunes App Store. SG's Dropbox integration makes sharing easy between all the SG apps!
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management