Grab screenshots and video from the iOS
Simulator and Corona SDK Simulator with a single button click. Create professional quality promotional material and
demonstration movies and walkthroughs with ease. Show potential customers your game or app in action.
NOTE: In the iOS Simulator for Xcode 9.1 and later, Simulator Recorder is only compatible with "Pixel Accurate" mode.
* Works with the iOS Simulator to capture iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV screenshots and movies.
* Works with the Corona SDK to capture iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, and Windows Phone screenshots and movies.
* Capture video and screenshots quickly and easily with a single click.
* Encodes to standard H.264 QuickTime movie format at configurable quality settings, including lossless for export to other video editing systems.
* Scale and rotate movies as they're captured, avoiding bothersome basic post-processing.
* Records audio from the Simulators using the open source Soundflower audio plug-in. (Not included; separate free download required.)
* Encodes voice-over audio as AAC with a choice of three quality options.
* Simulator Recorder can grab sequences of screenshots, making choosing that perfect action shot for the App Store easier than ever.
* Simulator Recorder records just the Simulator screen, no matter where its window is or what orientation it's in. No more fiddling around setting up immovable recording rectangles or cropping down full screen videos.
* Choose to show single and multi-touch mouse / finger position, as well as highlighting taps. Customise how taps are displayed. (Multi-touch capture is iOS Simulator only.)
* Simulator Recorder can automatically crop away the iOS status bar.
* Choose from a selection of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch images to add your screenshots to.
* AppleScript support allows you to automate capture and to integrate Simulator Recorder into interface testing workflows.
NOTE: Previewing lossless video is not available on OS X 10.9. But lossless video capture and export still works just fine!