Sleep Utility is a simple timer that allows you to put your Mac to sleep after a given time. It lives in your menu bar and is extremely lightweight and distraction-free.
– Specify any interval. Enter Sleep mode in 1 minute or 5 hours – the app will keep track o the time and handle put your Mac to sleep automatically.
– Perfect for installing updates. Just schedule a timer in one click and you're done – no more waiting for update to install.
– Set timers that will activate the sleep mode after a given time.
– Control the timer right from the status bar.
– A simple status bar utility: no ads, no fees, no additional configurations.