Slides is an elegant image browser and
• Rotate, flip, resize and crop images. Multiple selections supported.
• Choose between a list or column view to browse folders.
• Slides view: displays thumbnails of the images and folders member of the current folder.
• Recurse option: shows the entire content of the current folder and all of its subfolders at once.
• A preview pane shows the selected image. If a folder is selected rather than a picture it reveals a mosaic of the images it contains. Even more: moving the mouse over that panel will cycle through the content.
• Zoom feature on the preview pane.
• Instant slideshow complete with transition effects and more.
• Option to automatically find and assign pictures to represent the folders in the slides view for a more visual impact than the system's default.
• Slides keeps track of your favourite image editors to give you quick and direct access to them.
• Manage your favourite folders for quick access.
• Information panel including picture-related properties.
• Full support for copy & paste as well as dragging file operations. Cut operations are also supported within Slides.
• File operations are orderly achieved within a queue that can be paused and allows tasks to be canceled.
• Assign tags to files and folders.
• Filter options: files, folder, both; tags.
• Display the content of the pasteboard.
• Copy an image directly to the clipboard.
• Customize the appearance of the slides and preview panels with themes, borders, shadow and more.