SALE: 30% OFF
Wirelessly mirror your Mac screen & audio to Samsung and LG TV in **Ultra HD** quality.
Stream video files (two streaming modes) - locally seekable preview & video loop.
All TVs from mid 2012 to the latest 2017 QLED are supported.
- 12 predefined profiles: 480p...2160p (= UHD 4K) with frame rate ranging from 25 to 60 fps;
- Supreme video quality due to HW video encoder support (variable bit rate >20MBit/sec);
- Video-file streaming in 2 streaming modes (both allow video looping):
-- MPEG4 mode (MP4, MOV) with locally seekable preview (showing video as you drag slider);
-- Direct mode that allows to play any format that your TV supports (typically AVI, 3GPP, DIVX,FLV,MKV,..);
- Session recording: active session can be (in parallel) recorded to mp4 file and replayed later;
- Multi-display support (choose which display you want to cast to your TV);
- Low battery consumption & no buffering interruptions due to overloaded CPU (HW encoder support) (*);
- Optional adaptation of video stream to 16:9 (=TV) aspect ratio;
- 5 fully customisable user profiles (customisable quality with bit rate up to 60Mbit/sec@Ultra HD or up to 90fps@Full HD);
- Customisable lags (between what is shown on Mac and TV) for each profile;
- Dimming: computer screen can be dimmed while playing (e.g. a movie in a dark room);
- Time shift: if needed, video and audio can be offset +/- 1000 ms in 25 ms steps;
- Dedicated audio driver that allows to capture & transmit audio regardless of what source is playing;
- Displays current data transfer rate and used/free resources ratio;
- The app is free for transfers up to 3 minutes; unlimited transfers as a one-off in-app purchase.
(*) - The app needs a Mac model 2011 or higher.
Audio driver: http://bit.ly/SmartcastADrv
We currently support Samsung and LG, but the app shall work with most DLNA-compatible devices. If you help with a different TV brand, please send us an e-mail and we will try our best.
- By default, you can cast your screen video (useful e.g. for showing photos, giving presentations, browsing web, etc). If you want to transfer also audio together with video, you will need to install Smartcast audio driver (instructions provided in the app).
- You can define the lag but you can't go below certain value given by the TV, typically 1.5-3 secs, i.e. the app is not primarily intended for real-time gaming.
|Smartcast for Samsung & LG TV|