Take a break from your everyday life with
this classic version of Solitaire. Enjoy a modern & stylish version of Solitaire, with the gameplay you know &
love from Solitaire for Windows™.
Get hints & undo moves right from the top bar. Toggle sound, auto move & much more under settings.
We have stayed true to the spirit of Solitaire, also known as Klondike, & spend our time designing a version of Solitaire that has the classical feel of Solitaire for Windows™, mixed with a simple & minimalistic interface. Experience the clear graphics, smooth animations & subtle sounds of this classic version of Solitaire for Mac™.
Klondike Solitaire is the most popular solitaire game in the world. The goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of ascending rank. Play Klondike Solitaire to relax & relieve stress. Click & move cards to see them fly & land softly. Clean graphics & a classic gameplay makes this Solitaire fully enjoyable.
• Magnetic cards
• Optional hints
• Draw 1 card (easy)
• Draw 3 cards (hard)
• Drag and drop to move
• Undo move
• Quickly show and hide application
• Turn sound on and off
• Retina ready
• Make app open on startup
• Much more...
• One standard 52-card deck is used.
• There are four open foundations.
• Cards are dealt into seven cascades.
• The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
• Tableaux must be built down by alternating colors.
• Foundations are built up by suit.
• Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau or its foundation. Kings can be moved to an empty cascade.
• Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations. While computer implementations often show this motion, players using physical decks typically move the tableau at once.
• The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
• HOT KEYS
• Start a new game: [N]
• Show a hint: [H]
• Undo move: [U]
• Hide app: [Command + H]
• Quit app: [Command + Q]
• Show settings: [Command + S]