Speed Read - speed reading technique aimed
to improve your ability to read quickly.
EFFECTIVE LEARNING STRATEGY
- The method involves moving a pointer below the lines you are reading;
- Whether you consider yourself a slow or fast reader, a moving pointer will help force your eyes to follow the words appearing in the focus area;
- This will increase your concentration and reading flow.
SPEED READING PRACTICE
- Concentrate on the pointer and the words;
- Adjust speed according to your comprehension;
- Increase your reading speed up to 380 words per minute;
- Enhance your speed of comprehension and assimilation of new information.
- Color settings.
Speed Read is one of the quickest ways to train your brain and eyes to learn how to speed read.