Spherical Viewer is a simple viewer for panoramic images.
- Image content fills the entire window. Controls are at hand but shown only when required.
- Rotate and zoom with intuitive touchpad gestures, keyboard arrows or mouse click and drag. All motions are smoothly animated.
- Full and partial panoramas are supported.
- Open a set of images and move to the next and previous image with a single click.
- For convenience both panoramic and regular images can be viewed, so you do not need to switch viewers for different image types.
Panoramic images supposed to be in equirectangular projection and image files should contain Photo Sphere metadata
for best experience. This metadata is added by most spherical cameras and modern stitching software.