sPlayer OSX version, with iOS version of the
same light, simple and powerful, the following is a characteristic:
* Simultaneously open multiple instances.
* Video rotation, you can watch movies lying down.
* Hardware acceleration.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi Soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection.
* Subtitle synchronization.[No support for free edition]
* Support for external subtitle font selection .
* 0.5x-2.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x zoom screen.
* Can directly load Blu-ray ISO to play.
* Support audio output format switching.
* Support audio output sample rate switching.
* Support audio output channels switching.
* Function/Shortcut key;
-double click: full screen/quit full screen.
-shortcuts: See the items under the "Control" menu.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF etc.
* Supported playlist formats : m3u8,pls.
*Free Edition will prompt you to upgrade to the Standard Edition on player start and closing.