SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor which is
intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
It contains features as described below:
• Multi-query execution.
• Customize syntax highlighting.
• SQL auto-completion.
• Format query.
• Supports wrap lines.
• Copy query with custom style.
• Explain query.
• Paste recent query sessions.
• Save the query to a file.
• Load the query from a file.
• Cmd+ to make the font bigger, Cmd- to make the font smaller.
• View, edit or add table data.
• View table data with a convenient data filter.
• Copy data to CSV.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Preview the query that for altering table.
• Supports open remote SQLite databases on iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
• Display table counts and each table's record count.
• Display each table's storage consumed and storage consumed detail, including table data storage consumed and indexes storage consumed. (* Available on macOS 10.13+)
• Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
• Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
• Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave.
• Drag and drop to open databases.
• Handle database file name or directory changes.
This makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite database in iOS simulator.
• Attach opened databases without any code.
This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
• Supports multiple windows.
|SQLiteFlow - SQLite Editor|