Get Stop Motion Studio, the world’s easiest
app to get you into stop motion moviemaking today! With it’s easy to use interface Stop Motion Studio lets you create
beautiful movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube.
It's simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with.
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Animation guides to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Interactive timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, sound effects, songs from your music library, or your narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by drawing over it.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Use the touch bar on your MacBook Pro
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Use with your DSLR camera** with live view
• Control automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO, aperture and shutter speed
• Use a mobile device as a remote camera
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions to LEGO® figures
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your device or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as animated GIF or Flipbook
• Save all images for further processing
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your Mac
• Publish movies on Stop Motion TV for everyone to see
** Supported DSLR cameras:
Stop Motion Studio works with most DSLR cameras from Sony, Canon and Nikon.
Visit our support page for a list of supported cameras: