TextScrub removes all formating from text on
your clipboard. It scrubs away all font-related styling, leaving only pure clipboard text, ready for pasting.
Additionally it can also normalize white spaces, remove tabs or empty lines, and you can even set up your own text
Here’s how it works
Its super simple! Instead of doing a copy-paste, you just copy-scrub-paste.
TextScrub lives on the status bar and you can invoke it with a simple click, or by your own custom hotkey.
• Removes all formatting (such as font, color, size, indentation, etc.)
• Normalizes white spaces
• Removes empty lines
• Set up custom text substitutions
• Invoke with a simple click or with a keyboard shortcut
• Resolution support for Retina displays
• For OS X 10.7+
• Leave the 'To' field empty to change to nothing
• Regular expressions