Prevent your Mac from falling asleep, dimming the screen or starting your screensaver. Theine keeps macOS awake just like caffeine does with you.
• It just works
Caffeinate your Mac with a simple click on its menubar icon or define a custom global hot key. It is fast, lightweight and works great on macOS 10.12 and above.
• Always on time
The timer feature allows you to control exactly how long Theine should be activated. You can set a custom default duration or choose to caffeinate your Mac infinitely.
• Less but better
Theine looks brilliant in light and dark mode. It is optimised for high-definition retina displays. It follows the idea “as little design as possible”.
• More Features
– Auto-Start on login
– Activate on startup
– Activate with left or right click
– “Lockscreen allows sleep” option
– “Auto-deactivate on low battery” option
– Support for many languages
– Acoustic feedback
– Optimised for VoiceOver
Disclaimer: Theine will not prevent your MacBook from sleeping if you close its lid.
• Caffeinate when…
– Having a conference call or video chat via Zoom, Google Hangout, Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc.
– Watching or recording videos
– Listening to podcasts
– Doing a presentation at work or school
– Waiting for large files to download
– Rendering sophisticated media files
– Observing live stats or long-running tasks on your screen
If you enjoy the app please consider to rate it. It’s a great way to support indie developers like me.
If you have any ideas on how I can improve “Theine” even further I would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org