** FREE TRIAL for one week contained in subscription **
Your goals — this way please.
Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a
marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to
burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for.-
TrailRunner mini is based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner.
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity.
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories.
- Import GPX, KML and Garmin TCX/FIT files from your iPhone, GPS device or iCloud drive.
- View mile markers along a routes course.
- Automatically download elevation data.
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile.
- Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes.
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity.
- Send Routes created in TrailRunner mini to your iPhone and track the course.
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow.
** Press commentary
TrailRunner am Mac und RaceBunny am Mobilgerät machen das Wandern auf zwei Beinen oder zwei Rädern gut planbar. Ein Tipp besonders für Outdoor-Sportler. - Mac & i, Heft 2, Seite 18
** About the author
TrailRunner mini is being developed by a single person (me, berbie). And as we all are connected over the net, I am almost located where you are! So feel free to use application feedback to directly contact me about your questions, problems and suggestions. Help me to further improve the usefulness of TrailRunner mini.
** Support yourself and me
By purchasing TrailRunner mini, you're not just spending money for an app:
- You do sports to keep you healthy and fit, otherwise you won't be reading this.
- You support an individual developer to write software like this.
** Pricing and Billing Details
TrailRunner mini offers a free trial period that comes with a subscription.
By purchasing and renewing your subscription, you receive ongoing value with regular updates that provide innovations of the app experience, enhancements and new features, at no additional cost.
By purchasing a license, the feature set remains “as is” including future bug-fixes and minor improvements.
New and extended features will require additional in-app purchases to unlock.
While you are still in the free trial period, the subscription can be canceled at any time without any additional costs or obligations to you. Your account will not be debited until the trial period expires. At the end of the billing period, monthly and annual subscriptions will automatically renew until you choose to cancel. Without a valid subscription, you can no longer use TrailRunner mini.
Prices may vary by location and are displayed within the app prior to making a purchase. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, with the same amount as in the previous period. You may cancel automatic renewal by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after the subscription is purchased.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.trailrunnerx.com/trailrunnermini_en_terms