▲ The coolest polygonal image processing
▲ Vector export included!
Trimaginator allows you to unleash your creativity and transform your photos into unique Works of [ Poly ] Art!
▲ Also available on iPhones & iPads!
▲ Winner of the Platinum Award for "Best Entertainment App", Best Mobile App Awards - Summer 2015
Trimaginator is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay in 1934. To put it simple, the image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh. Think cubism, think surreal geometric landscapes, think turning your face into a logo, or your cat's face, or well, anything that has or doesn't have a face.
Unlike most low poly apps, Trimaginator goes beyond the simple triangulation to provide you with a unique blend of geometric and style controls, and if you're a professional graphic designer you can also export the vectors to use with Adobe Illustrator™, Adobe Photoshop™ or any software of your choice!
After selecting an image, open the top right drawer and click on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, then tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] points, or start drawing points from scratch [ × ] if you're feeling wild!
Icing on the cake, you can modify the general look of your composition [ bottom left panel ] while making all these geometry changes... How cool is that?
So what are you waiting for? Just play around and see what you can come up with!
• PDF vector export included
• Various geometry ( point ) generators ranging from high-quality shape recognition to abstract composition algorithms
• Tons of rendering styles including rounded triangles, circles and gradient fills!
• Manual point editing
· Load a picture from your hard drive
· Draw, erase, toggle intersection points
· Easily change point generator settings by clicking repeatedly on their icons
· Point density modifier
· Rendering style modifiers : blending and outlines
· Save image in original resolution
· Export vectors in PDF file format
I ▲ TRIMAGINATOR
If you want Trimaginator regularly improved and updated, please help its independent development by leaving a positive rating or review!
If you find a bug or have a feature request, please use the in-app support button, I'll be happy to answer.
Join @trimaginator on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and Tumblr!