***** "Professionally done."
***** "Very clear, well structured and well presented basic Tutor for FileMaker Pro 13."
***** "This is simply the best. Very clear, fast, well structured, and complete. Thank you very much for this tutor!"
Download Tutor for Filemaker Pro - The Basics today and learn how to use Filemaker Pro 13 for the Mac. Our tutorial includes 49 easy-to-follow videos on how to use Filemaker Pro, Apple's database solution.
We cover everything from Filemaker Pro Terminology to creating solutions by building a basic event manager solution. While building the solution we cover layouts, fields, themes, value lists, themes, controls, relationships, and more.
See how easy it is to learn about Filemaker Pro in Tutor for Filemaker Pro - The Basics.
- 49 Easy-to-Follow Videos
- No Internet Connection Required
- Tutorials are Divided into Short Chapters
- Full-Screen Mode and Air-Play Enabled
- Tutorials are Highly Rated World-Wide
- Low-Cost Solution to Comprehensive Training
- With our Notes Feature, you can take notes while watching the tutorial
Filemaker Pro Concepts
- What is a Database?
- Filemaker Pro Terminology
- Filemaker Pro Modes
Let’s Create A Database or Solution
- Creating a Database or Solution
- Adding Tables and Fields to a Solution
- Adding Fields to Layouts
Working with Records
- Creating, Deleting, and Duplicating Records
- Viewing Data in a Form, List, and Table View
- Sorting Records
- Finding Records and Saving Requests
Working with Layouts
- Layout Parts and Options
- Changing Layout Themes
- Creating New Layouts
- Adding Images, Text, and Shapes
- Copying Styles with the Format Painter
- Adding Tab Control to Layouts
- Adding Popovers to Layouts
Working with the Inspector
- Position Inspector
- Styles Inspector
- Appearance Inspector
- Data Inspector
Working with Fields
- Field Options
- Adding Conditional Formatting to Fields
- Adding a Drop-down Calendar
- Adding a Web Viewer Field
- Creating Value Lists
- Creating Charts
- Set the Tab Order of Fields
Working with Relationships
- What are Relationships?
- Key Fields
- Relating Two Tables Together
- Relationships and Portals
- Value Lists and Portals
Using Buttons and Scripts
- Creating Buttons
- Creating and Organizing Scripts
Saving and Sharing Data
- Creating a Basic Report
- Exporting and Importing Data
- Save and Send Records
Our tutorials have been download over 250,000 times! Download today and learn more about Filemaker Pro on your Mac!