Twelvepoint is an editor and content
management for writing, sharing and publishing screenplays, stage plays and novels.
Specifically designed to support beginner writers and to provide professionals with a valid solid new multi-dimensional environment for screenwriting.
Deliver your script starting from concept to draft to final, manage your characters, locations, storyline, all with one application.
Twelvepoint is available also for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (sold separately). Projects can imported / exported seamlessly through devices using encrypted e-mail;
Do you have an idea for a movie, a TV show, a theatre play or a novel?
Open Twelvepoint, select the type of script and you are up and running!
No need to learn script formatting rules, Twelvepoint automatically adjusts and formats all the text you type.
Twelvepoint comes already with pre-build margins and page layout for movies, tv shows, stage plays and novels based on the American standard. You can change every settings or create new set of parameters, you can export the settings to your collaborators.
The interface changes following your needs, so that you can focus on your story.
Create your storyline, add placeholders for events and dialogs, change order of the scenes, paragraphs with a gesture.
Create your characters, locations, timelines add features, details and notes.
You can filter the story by roles, locations, spoken text, etc., to quickly jump to a specific event or to highlight when a specific character is talking or mentioned.
Add thickness to your story introducing new elements such as side stories, additional characters features, guidelines, directives. Each element of your script (acts, scenes, characters, locations, etc.) can be tagged and associated with additional information that can be helpful while your are settings up the story.
IMPORT AND EDITING FREE TEXT:
You can import existing scripts in text format (RTF, doc, docx, html, htm or plain text) and start managing them with TwelvePoint. Acts, Scenes, Events, Dialogs, Characters, locations and timelines will be generated automatically during the parsing. If you like to “just type”, activate the free-text mode and type your content the “old-way”. The content you typed can be appended to the selected scene or generate a completely new script.
Below the major functionalities, please refer to www.twelvept.com for a more detailed description and use cases scenarios.
TOP EDITOR FUNCTIONALITIES:
* Outlining: Build a structure of your story with placeholders, attach notes, comments, re-order elements.
* Reader: Preview your scenario in an full-screen-quick-to-read format, add reader notes, bookmarks.
* 360° view: easily navigate through the outline, the paragraphs and the notes with one minimalist three panels view. Use the full screen to make the most of the space.
TOP PUBLISHING FUNCTIONALITIES:
* Cover Page: the title page with author details that can be easily configured and automatically included in each published format.
* Publishing capabilities: all the script are rendered by default as PDF and RTF (Rich Text Format) and can be shared also via e-mail.
TOP PRODUCTION FUNCTIONALITIES:
* Revision: change status of your script from draft to revision. Assign a revision colour, omit paragraphs or scenes.
* Reports: reports can be created and shared to evaluate the cost of your script, the engagement of the characters and more.