UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter™ is an original action-puzzle adventure following Nathan Drake's continued pursuit to uncover the long-lost treasures of history's most notorious pirates, adventurers and thieves.
● USE YOUR SMARTS to survive and solve over 200 deadly puzzle chambers.
● FOLLOW THE LEGENDS OF HISTORY across six unique adventures.
● BECOME A MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER and collect 50+ treasures hidden across four worlds.
● PARTNER WITH SULLY to maintain a continued supply of valuable smuggled loot.
● UNLOCK REWARDS and game-changing costumes to further your adventures.
BONUS! Connect to PlayStation™Network and bring multiplayer rewards (skins, relics and one-time-use boosters) directly into UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ on May 10th!
This game is good...you know it has some problems, but I believe it is still a very recommended game.
This game is so refreshing in a time where mobile games are cash grabs, this game makes you think about what you can do in a level. Each level has the same premise but switches up how you can get to the treasure and it’s unique because of that and it’s free so it’s nice. You can also earn rewards for guns, Sully and Nate and also earn relics for multiplayer but you need to have to be logged in to your ps account. The skins you can unlock for Nathan Drake are not bad but kinda cost a lot and they have loot boxes in the game which are handled good. Over all this mobile game is a very good one with fun gameplay and it is better than all the crap mobile games we have in 2021 now. This game is kinda old but it’s nice
I wish there was more adventure games like this one, my favorite amongst Lara Croft and Indiana Jones