Turn your Mac into a soulful Rhodes™ electric piano!
Simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of the most recognizable electric keyboard ever made: a Rhodes™ electric piano manufactured in 1979. Deeply multi-sampled on every key with release samples on every note to capture the beauty and the warmness of the original instrument, this is the authentic signature sound of electric pianos.
- Easy to use and authentic sounding instrument
- Featuring a classic Rhodes™ manufactured in 1979
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Onboard FX: Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger
- Integrated old school "Spring" reverb
- CPU efficient
- Low latency
- Compatible with built-in or third-party sound cards
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers