User-friendly and reliable Mac
Viper FTP Lite is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use.
Viper FTP Lite helps in local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, and YouTube-upload). All hidden and system files are visible allowing users to locate a file just by typing its name. Viper FTP Lite allows users to share items via Mail app, make the HTTP URL of a specific file and swiftly compare files and folders.
Viper FTP Lite does what you expect - it lets you connect to remote servers and upload and download files, dragging-and-dropping, bookmarking servers and the like.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube-upload)
- Local file encrypting and decrypting using AES-256 standard.
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favourites can be managed in one place.
- Monitors everything you have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Each transfer you start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Find everything fast. Just type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows you to quickly preview your image, video, audio and other files.
- Scan for any working FTP servers in your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favourite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Local zip, tar, tgz, gz archive management.