VistaClock is a replacement for the Mac OSX
build in menu bar clock. VistaClock not only gives you the time and optional week number icon display, but when you
click on it, a dialog with calendar and analog clock opens up. Optionally you can add additional clocks with time zones.
*** VistaClock is IANA time zone database compliant and contains all possible Time Zones. For example, India has *one* timezone, GMT+5.5. Looking in the list delivers "Asia/Kolkata +5.5" which is indeed the correct timezone for all of India. ***
You can quickly see the date for two weeks from next thursday. Or the day the 20th of next month falls on.
- Quick access to calendar and analog clock with second hand.
- Start on Login option.
- Week Number Icon in the statusbar (color or monochrome).
- Keep on Top option.
- Additional clocks with time zone support.
- Custom format for statusbar clock.
- Custom Clock Control, choice of clock faces.
- Custom Calendar Control.
- Week Number calendar view.
- Automatically hides when not in focus.
- Event and Reminder indicators.
- Go to date and Day details, including day of year and offset from current day.
- Full month name for menubar date.
- Secondary time on menubar.
- Date calculator.