VSee gives you free group video calls,
screen sharing and instant messaging, with a clean interface. Use VSee for secure, low-bandwidth calls on 3G, 4G, and
• Group Video Chat: see everyone at once
• Screen Sharing: view the apps and desktops that other users share from their Macs and PCs.
• Drag-and-drop file transfer
• Instant Messaging and Group Chat
• API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
• No Ads!
• Works on WiFi and slower networks including 4G and 3G
• iOS app available on iPhone and iPad (see below for more info)
• Low bandwidth: conserves data usage
• Calls are encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
• Use multiple auxiliary cameras at once
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
"We use video where security, performance, and ease of use are absolute requirements. VSee is unmatched by any other tool on the market." -- Michael Helfrich, CEO of Blueforce Development
"I travel 90% of the time ... VSee lets me connect to my customers no matter where I am. The video is stunning even over 3G." -- Dan Engle, CEO of AccessAgility
"When visiting refugee camps in the most remote places around the world, VSee provides great audio and video every time." -- Greg Millar, UN Refugee Agency (used VSee to share the trials of refugees in Central Africa with people around the world)
Built on years of experience, VSee brings people together to work over video. Rely on this simple and secure tool for business and for personal use.
VSee also works on the iPhone, iPad, and PC. Group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging work between Mac, iPhone, iPad and PC. File transfer works between Mac and PC.
Note, an account is required to use VSee. Signup is free and easy, and can be initiated from within the app. You can also use your existing VSee account.
Learn more at vsee.com
Feedback and support: email@example.com
Like us at facebook.com/VSee
Follow us on Twitter @VSee