Fight the various battles of the Wars of the
Roses throughout the Medieval ages. Each campaign is themed around fights between the Lancaster and Yorkist houses
during various different periods of the countries rule. Capitalize on strategic advantages to turn the tide of war in
your favour; ride down your foes with heavily armoured knights, hold the line with bristling ranks of billmen or strike
from afar with the famed English longbow and huge pieces of artillery. Will you emerge victorious or become another
casualty of war?
• High Definition Medieval Era Graphics.
• 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
• 4 Mission Tudor Campaign.
• 8 Mission Lancastrian Campaign.
• 8 Mission Yorkist Campaign.
• All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
• Over 30 Unique Medieval Units.
• Detailed Combat Analysis.
• Flank Attacks.
• Strategic Movement.
• Hours of Gameplay.
• Detailed Reference Charts.
• Map Zoom.
|Wars of the Roses|
|Hold the Line: The American Revolution|
|1812: The Invasion of Canada|
|American Civil War Battles|
|Command & Colours: The Great War|
|The Horus Heresy: Battle of Tallarn|
|Civil War: 1865|
|Tank Battle: 1945|
|Battles of the Ancient World|
|Fire and Fury: English Civil War|
|Civil War: 1861|
|Assault On Arnhem|
|IWO: Bloodbath in the Bonins|
|Tank Battle: Pacific|
|Nuts! The Battle of the Bulge|
|100 Years' War|
|Napoleon in Russia|
|Rebels and Redcoats II|