Meet update 7.7! It’s time to discover the
new abilities of your characters!
Warspear Online – the classic 2D MMORPG with millions of players from all over the world!
Bestowed the award of “Best MMO RPG game” in 2015 by «BEST APP EVER AWARDS»!
Download the game and all updates for free!
Choose your side in the War of the Spear. Lead your army to battle in open PvP, stand shoulder to shoulder with your friends to defeat devious dungeon dwellers and obtain the title of Strongest Arena Warrior! There’s no time to wait – you must act!
Create a hero
- 4 races and 2 alliances: Firstborn and Chosen vs. Mountain Clans and Forsaken
- Blade Dancer, Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Barbarian, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Necromancer and Death Knight
- 80+ expert skills for personal builds
- 40+ relics for adding effects to basic skills
- Character customization: costumes, decorative items, haircuts, hair colours
- 9 crafting professions for creating unique armor, weapons and accessories
- 150+ personal achievements with unique rewards, rating top-1000, sharing on Facebook
- Loyal Minions to help you in battles
Fight with enemies
- Capturing Castles on Ayvondil
- Battle zones for free PvP-battles, friendly duels
- Arenas of 2х2, 3x3 and 5x5
- Massive battles for territories between Alliances fought regularly
- Regular dynamic event "Chaos Invasion" on Irselnort
- Thousands of monsters and hundreds of dangerous bosses
Explore a huge world
- 8 huge islands
- Dozens of Dungeons with treasures
- 1,500+ original quests and hundreds of daily ones
- PvE events for Guilds with chests and bonuses in reward
- Monthly updates: new quests, territories, dungeons, skills, achievements, decorative items, equipment
Play with your friends
- Unite in Guilds and groups
- Take part in tournaments, events and Arinar holiday celebrations
- Communicate in chats, trade and exchange goods
Four new classes have entered the War for the Spear in update 7.0!
Charmer. He can use magical weapons, cloth armor, maces with shields and heavy gear. Can summon the Wolf of Darkness.
Hunter. The first Legion class to wear bows and crossbows.
Seeker. Can become invisible. Likes two-handed weapons and daggers.
Warden. Increased ability to survive and great aggression skills.